These are the members of the jury for the 2022 edition of the Star Photobook Dummy Award, our annual award for photobook dummies.
In this edition, the jury will be composed by:
- Mireia P. Carbonell, art director and graphic designer.
- Nicolas Janowski, artist and curator, nominator of the winning photobook of the Star Award 2021.
- Alex Llovet, photographer, editor and founder of Ediciones Posibles.
- Alice Monteil, responsible for the education area, Photographic Social Vision and Gestalt therapist.
- Ramón Reverté, editorial director, Editorial RM.
- Arianna Rinaldo, independent curator and photography consultant.
Organized by the Photographic Social Vision Foundation, in collaboration with the publishers Phree, Ediciones Fáciles and RM, the Star Photobook Dummy Award offers the opportunity and support to publish a photobook from a dummy, in its final phase of design and ideation, submitted by an international team of nominators.